Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct embodies the company's values and serves as a compass for making tough decisions and exhibiting appropriate behavior during critical situations. This training course will familiarize you with the key principles of the Code of Conduct, offer valuable practical advice, and allow you to reinforce your understanding through interactive exercises.
|Publication Date||8/9/2023, 11:34:42 AM|
|Languages||DE, EN |
Translations into other languages can be ordered or done by yourself.
- Start sequence
- Corruption / Offering and accepting benefits
- Insider information
- Antitrust law / Fair competition
- Antidiscrimination, bullying and human rights
- Selection of business partners
- Health and safety
- Conflicts of interest
- Data protection, protection of intellectual and physical property
- Contact person
- Consequences for violations
We are glad to help you via email ([email protected]) or phone (+43 512 214037).