Having proper and effective design in working environments is becoming increasingly important as we spend more time in offices, at desks, and in front of computers. This course will give you an insight into the basics of ergonomics by exploring the optimal arrangement of equipment, discussing how to promote health and productivity, and more.
|Publication Date||9/29/2023, 9:52:28 AM|
|Languages||DE, EN |
Translations into other languages can be ordered or done by yourself.
- Chapter 1: Sitting correctly
- Chapter 2: Changing positions
- Chapter 3: Mouse and keyboard
- Chapter 4: Lighting
- Chapter 5: Temperature and air quality
- Chapter 6: Room and table size
- Chapter 7: Noise
- Chapter 8: Lift and carry
We are glad to help you via email ([email protected]) or phone (+43 512 214037).