In the course of a gripping, interactive story, this 3D training familiarizes your employees with the topic of information security. It provides important background information and teaches your staff how to handle sensitive data correctly in everyday situations. While accompanying Lisa at her day at work, users get to know all the essentials of information security. They experience practical situations which put their security awareness to the test, in areas such as social engineering, phishing or password security. This course is suitable for trainings in conformity with the European Union’s new NIS Directive (2016/1148).
|Publication Date||11/23/2022, 11:10:02 AM|
|Languages||DE, EN, FR |
Translations into other languages can be ordered or done by yourself.
- Title Slide (Intro)
- Bedroom (Digital Assistants)
- Kitchen (Newspaper)
- Subway Station (Public Wi-Fi)
- Subway Station (Social Media Account)
- The Subway Arrives
- Subway Train (Shoulder Surfing and Password Security)
- Leaving the Subway (Key Concepts of Information Security)
- Entering the Office (Downloads)
- Messy Office (Clear Desk Policy)
- Hallway to the Office (Responsibilities)
- Office (Social Engineering)
- Office (Suspicious E-Mail)
- Leaving the Office
- Café (Phishing Explanation)
- Café (Phishing Exercise)
- Café (Phishing Game)
- Apartment (Handout)
We are glad to help you via email ([email protected]) or phone (+43 512 214037).