Information Security Advanced
In a visually appealing way, this staff training teaches your employees all the essentials about risks and issues regarding information security in the company. The texts and instructions in the course are rather general to ensure that they apply to a wide range of different companies and can be adapted or extended easily. The goal of this web-based training is to familiarize your employees with the right behavior concerning cyber security and security awareness and in this way protect your company. This course is suitable for trainings in conformity with the European Union’s new NIS Directive (2016/1148).
|Publication Date||9/29/2020, 1:32:13 PM|
|Languages||DE, EN |
Translations into other languages can be ordered or done by yourself.
- The relevance of Information Security for businesses
- Role of IT
- Core values of Information Security
- Behavior in case of a security incident
- Sensitive information
- Fundamentals Social Engineering
- Fundamentals Mobile IT Devices
- Rules for visitors
- Safely surfing the internet
- Introduction to data classification
- Fundamentals password protection
- Basics Social Networks
We are glad to help you via email (email@example.com) or phone (+43 512 214037).