Information Security while Traveling
Many employees are mobile and travel to customers and partner companies to conduct their business. In order to fulfil the complex requirements regarding information and data protection in a company, high security awareness is essential. In an effective and memorable way, this staff training will provide your employees with relevant background information and behavioral tips regarding information security while traveling. Thanks to its multimedia approach, this web-based training helps your employees put everything they have learned into practice. This course is suitable for trainings in conformity with the European Union’s new NIS Directive (2016/1148).
|Publication Date||8/4/2021, 10:47:50 AM|
|Languages||DE, EN |
Translations into other languages can be ordered or done by yourself.
- Information Security at the airport - Handling of luggage
- Information Security at the airport - Security risk Mobile IT devices while travelling
- Information Security at the airport - Tips regarding travel documents
- Information Security in the hotel - Credit card payment abroad
- Information Security in the hotel - Meetings while travelling
- Information Security in the hotel - Data theft in hotels
- Information Security in public places - Public WI-FI hotspots
- Information Security in public places - Clear Desk Policy while travelling
- Information Security in public places - Loss and theft of Mobile Devices while travelling
- Information Security in public places - Processing of sensitive data in public places
- Information Security on the train - Behavior on train stations and preparation of train rides
- Customer appointments
- Follow-up after business trips
We are glad to help you via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+43 512 214037).