Violations of antitrust law not only restrain free competition but also entail serious consequences for your company. To help you avoid infringements of this kind, this staff training familiarizes your employees with the essential legislation in this area, such as EU law (Art. 101 and 102 TFEU), the German Act against Restraints of Competition (GWB) and the Austrian Cartel Law (KartG). With a wide range of interactive contents, your workforce will learn how to recognize violations of antitrust law and how to act in the right way.
|Publication Date||2/25/2022, 8:01:47 AM|
|Languages||DE, EN |
Translations into other languages can be ordered or done by yourself.
- What is Antitrust Law?
- Cartel Prohibition
- What Does Cartel Prohibition Include?
- Relations with Competitors (Horizontal Restraints)
- Relations with Vendors and Customers (Vertical Restraints)
- Types of Prohibited Agreements
- Prohibition of Market Abuse
- When Does a Company Have a Dominant Position?
- Which Special Regulations Apply to Dominant Companies?
- Special Legal Regulations in Austria and Germany
- Consequences of Violations
- Consequences for Employees
- Consequences for Companies
- Risk of Prosecution
- Antitrust Investigations
- Behavioral Tips
We are glad to help you via email ([email protected]) or phone (+43 512 214037).