Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct reflects the values of your company and offers guidance for ethical and legally correct behavior. This compliance guideline should play an important role in every company and serve as an essential guideline for all employees. To this end, this staff training offers relevant information on correct behavior, which will be beneficial to both your employees and your company. Furthermore, in the course of this training, you will receive valuable practical tips which will help you recognize and avoid violations.
|Publication Date||5/11/2022, 11:49:16 AM|
|Languages||DE, EN |
Translations into other languages can be ordered or done by yourself.
- General Information
- What is the Code of Conduct?
- Legal Responsibility
- Preventing Corruption
- Fair Competition
- Money Laundering
- Insider Information
- Responsibility towards Business Partners or Third Parties
- Data Protection and Information Security
- Dealing with Public Authorities
- Responsibility towards Employees
- Health and Safety
- Equality and Anti-discrimination
- Human Rights and Employee Rights
- Responsibility towards the Company
- Protecting Company Property
- Public Activities
- Responsibility towards Society
- Responsibility towards the Environment
- Support and Assistance
- Violations and Their Consequences
We are glad to help you via email ([email protected]) or phone (+43 512 214037).