Data Protection and IT Security
According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR), companies are obligated to take technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data. However, even the best safety precautions will not suffice if your employees fail to follow certain basic rules. This staff training will familiarize your employees with the essential information regarding data protection and IT security. A wide range of examples and interactive contents help them remember what they have learned and put it into practice. Some topics covered in this training are safe surfing on the web, social networks and mobile IT devices.
|Publication Date||5/12/2022, 9:19:09 AM|
|Languages||DE, EN |
Translations into other languages can be ordered or done by yourself.
- What Is the Purpose of this Training?
- Legal Basics
- Personal Data
- Important Parties in Data Protection
- Principles Relating to Processing of Personal Data
- Practical Tip: Clear Desk Policy
- Rights of the Data Subject and Duties of the Controller
- Practical Tip: Disposing of Documents and Storage Devices
- Data Transmission to Countries Outside the EU
- Consequences in Case of Violations
- Practical Tip: Misaddressed e-mails
- Interactive Content: Dialogue
- Safely Using the Internet
- Social Engineering
- Vishing and Smishing
- Password Security
- Mobile IT Devices
- Social Networks
We are glad to help you via email ([email protected]) or phone (+43 512 214037).