Phishing, Spear Phishing and Ransomware
In cases of “Phishing”, attackers try to gain access to sensitive information or install malicious software via various channels of communication (e-mail, phone, text message). The criminals pretend to be trustworthy individuals or companies and – if they are successful – may cause considerable harm to your company. In this staff training, your employees will get to know different kinds of attacks, such as spear phishing, whaling, vishing, smishing or blackmail via e-mail, in the course of an interactive story. They will learn not only how to recognize attacks but also how to counter them. In this way, this web-based training can increase your company’s IT security and contribute to protecting sensitive company-internal data. This course is suitable for trainings in conformity with the European Union’s new NIS Directive (2016/1148).
|Publication Date||9/25/2019, 2:40:13 PM|
|Languages||DE, EN |
Translations into other languages can be ordered or done by yourself.
- Attacks via E-Mail (Phishing)
- What Is Phishing and What Are Attackers‘ Intentions?
- Possible Targets
- Types of Phishing
- Spear Phishing
- CEO Fraud
- Dynamite Phishing
- Recognizing Phishing Mails and Acting in the Right Way
- Blackmail via E-Mail
- Attacks via Phone (Vishing)
- Attacks via Text Message or Messenger (Smishing)
- How to Recognize Phishing E-Mails
- How to Deal with E-Mails in the Right Way
- How to Deal with Ransomware and Blackmail via E-Mail
- How to Deal with Vishing and Smishing
We are glad to help you via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+43 512 214037).