Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
The Financial Markets Anti-Money Laundering Act (FM-GwG) serves as the legal basis for measures to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing in the financial sector. Taking into account the differences between German and Austrian legislation, this staff training provides your employees with the essential legal basics as well as examples and information for practical implementation. This web-based training places special emphasis on the legal duties of care and the Know Your Customer Principle.
|Publication Date||2/25/2020, 9:51:37 AM|
|Languages||DE, EN |
Translations into other languages can be ordered or done by yourself.
- Legal Basics
- What Is Money Laundering?
- What is Terrorist Financing?
- Our Responsibility
- The Duties of Care
- Short Story
- The duties of care towards customers
- Regulations for Providers of Life Insurances
- Know Your Customer Principle
- General Information
- Natural Persons
- Legal Persons
- Beneficial Owner or Beneficiary
- Key Points in Connection with the Duties of Care
- Special Duties of Care
- Suspicious Factors and Indicators for Money Laundering
- Obligation to Report and Handling Suspicious Cases
- Protection Against Claims for Compensation and Threats after Reporting Suspicious Activities
- Retention and Data Protection
- Useful Links
We are glad to help you via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+43 512 214037).