Data Protection in Switzerland
With its entertaining, interactive story, this 3D training manages to make the topic of data protection easy to understand for your employees. Among other things, they learn everything they need to know about the principles for processing personal data, data-protection measures, the duties of the controller and the rights of the data subject. Protagonist Reto guides the user through his day at work and – using everyday situations – shows what is especially worth noting when processing personal data. This WBT is suitable as a preparation for the new Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection.
|Publication Date||11/24/2022, 2:33:07 PM|
|Languages||DE, EN, FR, IT |
Translations into other languages can be ordered or done by yourself.
- The scope of the FADP
- The processing of personal data
- Scene 1: Coffee shop
- Scene 2: Meeting
- The principles of processing personal data
- Scene 3: Conversation with customer
- Rights of the data subject
- Scene 4: A question about the newsletter tool
- Sharing personal data abroad
- The FDPIC
- Scene 5: The lost USB stick
- Scene 6: Newsletter drama
- Duties of the controller and processor
- The Data Protection Advisor
- Data-protection measures
- Scene 7: Tram
- Scene 8: A nightmare
We are glad to help you via email ([email protected]) or phone (+43 512 214037).