In this web-based training, your employees get to know all the essentials regarding password protection. It will help you both protect your systems and data from unauthorized access and keep your company from harm. This course teaches your staff not only how to create a secure password but also shows how to keep it safe. In a number of interactive exercises, your employees will get to know the most common forms of attacks – such as Phishing, Shoulder Surfing or Social Engineering – and will also receive useful tips for protecting mobile devices (mobile phones or tablet computers). This course is suitable for trainings in conformity with the European Union’s new NIS Directive (2016/1148).
|Publication Date||6/10/2021, 3:37:32 PM|
|Languages||DE, EN |
Translations into other languages can be ordered or done by yourself.
- Definition and Basics
- Insecure Passwords
- How Do Attackers Gain Access to Your System?
- Dictionary Attack
- Brute Force Attack
- Intercepting Unencrypted Data
- Shoulder Surfing
- Taking Advantage of Their Victims’ Carelessness
- Dangers and Risks
- Risks concerning attacks in your work environment
- Risks concerning attacks in your personal environment
- Blackmail with passwords from old data breaches
- Choosing the Right Password
- Quality Criteria
- Extra Information for Experts
- Changing Your Password
- Storing Your Password
- Disclosing Your Password
- 2-Factor Authentication
- Access Security for IT Devices
- Unlock Patterns
- Facial Recognition
- What to Do When Your Password Is Stolen
- Summary: Password Rules
We are glad to help you via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+43 512 214037).