Compliance, meaning conformity with legal provisions and company-internal regulations, is essential in every company. By paying heed to information regarding compliance as well as fair business practices, your employees can protect themselves from criminal prosecution and also prevent reputational damage and drops in sales and stock prices for your company. In this interactive staff training, your workforce will learn how to act in accordance with laws and regulations and which legal provisions they have to bear in mind regarding antitrust or anti-corruption laws. You can also add your company’s own Code of Conduct to this web-based training and in this way adapt it to your needs.
|12/6/2023, 2:38:47 PM
- Importance of Compliance for Companies
- Compliance Management Systems in Companies
- Legal Importance
- International Standards
- Compliance Culture
- Compliance Guideline / Code of Conduct
- Anti-Corruption Compliance
- Antitrust Compliance
- Financial Markets Compliance
- Violations and Their Consequences
- Whistleblowing / Whistleblower Platforms
We are glad to help you via email ([email protected]) or phone (+43 512 214037).