The EU General Data Protection Regulation
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) establishes a harmonized data protection law throughout the European Union. It applies to all organizations which process personal data of EU citizens. This staff training provides your employees with all the essentials regarding this legal provision and its practical implementation. Some of the topics covered in this web-based training are data security and confidentiality, the right to be informed, the right to deletion or the lawfulness of processing personal data. For companies in Austria and Germany, we also offer special trainings: The courses "Data Protection Austria" and "Data Protection Germany" include the specifics of the respective national data protection laws.
|Publication Date||2/22/2022, 10:02:42 AM|
|Languages||DE, EN |
Translations into other languages can be ordered or done by yourself.
- Introduction to Data Protection
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation
- The Marketplace Principle
- Example: Address List
- Personal Data
- Special Categories of Personal Data
- Definitions: Data Subject, Controller, Recipient
- Principles for the Processing of Personal Data
- Rights of the Data Subject and Duties of the Controller
- Data Transmission to Non-EU Countries
- The Data Protection Officer
We are glad to help you via email (email@example.com) or phone (+43 512 214037).